Jevon Thavea Jakarta Indonesia
Facts that you might not know about the Rubik's Cube
- For a normal 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube, there are about 43 QUINTILLION combinations for scambles.
- The 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube was first invented in 1974 by a Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture Erno Rubik
- The classic 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube has 6 sides and 6 colors on one side.
- The Rubik's Cube color scheme is: Red opposite to Orange, Yellow opposite to White and Green opposite to Blue.
- The first world record for the 3x3x3 cube was held by Minh Thai, winning the first ever Rubik's Cube competition.
- The current world record holder for the 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube is Yusheng Du, with a heart-stopping time of 3.475 seconds